Cost of living comparison between Nancy, France and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1247.848 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,415,734 Dinar (€1,135) in Nancy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)