Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1373.391 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,843,312 Dinar (€2,070) in Nancy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)