Cost of living comparison between Nanchang, China and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 168.920 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,053,397 Dinar (元6,236) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 2 hours ago)