Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 185.434 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 941,600 Dinar (元5,078) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)