Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1374.022 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,983,942 Dinar (€2,172) in Namur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)