Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1452.226 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,400,372 Dinar (€2,341) in Namur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)