Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.379 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,333,270 Dinar (172,005 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)