Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.822 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,711,699 Dinar (187,248 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)