Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 815.595 IQD / LYD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 684,374 Dinar (839 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)