Cost of living in Naknek, Alaska, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naknek, Alaska (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,496 Dinar ($5.49) in Naknek, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (37 minutes ago)