Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.547 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 59% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 897,134 Dinar (25,238 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 563,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)