Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.593 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 64% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 977,242 Dinar (25,995 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 595,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)