Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.086 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,536,011 Dinar (43,779 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)