Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.804 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,685,089 Dinar (45,785 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)