Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.117 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,574,535 Dinar (42,421 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)