Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.362 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,033,092 Dinar (60,941 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (43 minutes ago)