Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.857 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,208,760 Dinar (65,238 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (27 minutes ago)