Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.883 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,210 Dinar (руб 111) in Nakhodka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)