Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.708 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,800,000 Dinar (﷼ 8,869) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (26 minutes ago)