Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.416 IQD / KES
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,247,272 Dinar (Shilling196,850) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)