Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.729 IQD / KES
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,407,555 Dinar (Shilling205,273) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)