Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.510 IQD / KES
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,145,220 Dinar (Shilling99,497) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (37 minutes ago)