Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.483 IQD / KES
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,138,906 Dinar (Shilling99,184) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)