Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.432 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,553,986 Dinar (¥244,827) in Naha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (38 minutes ago)