Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.317 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,860,452 Dinar (¥1,052,636) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (40 minutes ago)