Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.036 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,418,619 Dinar (₨78,655) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (32 minutes ago)