Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.041 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,312,438 Dinar (₨77,017) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)