Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.185 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,776,050 Dinar (¥1,321,068) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)