Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.827 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,233,184 Dinar (¥298,625) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)