Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.995 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,385,830 Dinar (¥489,838) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)