Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.999 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,008,881 Dinar (¥546,316) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)