Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.272 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 423,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 231,521 Dinar (₨12,671) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)