Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.192 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 442,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 235,719 Dinar (₨12,957) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)