Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.537 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,870,760 Dinar (¥367,358) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (35 minutes ago)