Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.172 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,791,024 Dinar (¥339,322) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (44 minutes ago)