Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.398 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,181,999 Dinar (¥209,847) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (29 minutes ago)