Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.503 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,947,926 Dinar (¥375,903) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,840,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 450,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in New York City costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)