Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.473 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,399 Dinar (¥611) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (33 minutes ago)