Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.081 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,304 Dinar (¥569) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)