Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.245 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,275 Dinar (¥417) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)