Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.579 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,283 Dinar (¥405) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (40 minutes ago)