Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.985 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,563,389 Dinar (¥324,401) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)