Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.354 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,862,919 Dinar (¥276,493) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (40 minutes ago)