Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.624 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,124,338 Dinar (¥388,219) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,440,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)