Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.765 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,907,932 Dinar (¥177,228) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)