Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.704 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,482 Dinar (Php109) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)