Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.283 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,468,990 Dinar (20,027 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)