Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 115.113 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,953,125 Dinar (16,967 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (35 minutes ago)