Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 125.444 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,616,254 Dinar (20,856 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)