Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.316 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,060,000 Dinar (₨57,873) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)