Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 584.683 IQD / FJD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,821,580 Dinar (4,826 FJ$) in Nadi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (35 minutes ago)