Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 566.291 IQD / FJD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,272,062 Dinar (2,246 FJ$) in Nadi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)