Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 576.492 IQD / FJD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,405,291 Dinar (4,172 FJ$) in Nadi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)