Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 578.654 IQD / FJD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,208,881 Dinar (5,545 FJ$) in Nadi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)