Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 566.561 IQD / FJD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,720,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,782,895 Dinar (4,912 FJ$) in Nadi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Roanoke, Virginia costs $19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malegaon costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)