Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 573.440 IQD / FJD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,030,676 Dinar (1,797 FJ$) in Nadi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)