Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.306 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 633,485 Dinar (руб 31,197) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (42 minutes ago)