Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.860 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,080,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 861,318 Dinar (руб 43,370) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)