Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.335 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 893,959 Dinar (руб 46,236) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)