Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.958 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,684,730 Dinar (5,457,355 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (33 minutes ago)