Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.018 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,716,655 Dinar (4,815,709 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)