Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.220 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,872,391 Dinar (4,897,535 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)