Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.093 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,866,235 Dinar (4,714,573 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,990,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (41 minutes ago)