Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.899 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,087,341 Dinar (5,838,739 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)