Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.574 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 719,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 401,688 Dinar (₨21,626) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)