Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.521 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,201,591 Dinar (2,307,785 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)