Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,820,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,361,706 Dinar (2,612,563 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (34 minutes ago)