Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,378,187 Dinar (2,612,037 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)