Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.480 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 513,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 292,450 Dinar (₨15,826) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (39 minutes ago)