Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.374 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 803,709 Dinar (₨46,259) in Muzaffarnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 738,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)