Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.885 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 748,468 Dinar (₨41,848) in Muzaffarnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 694,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)