Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.366 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 372,183 Dinar (₨20,265) in Muzaffarnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)