Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3079.292 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,270,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,970,652 Dinar (﷼ 965) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)