Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3069.127 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,304,817 Dinar (﷼ 1,077) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)