Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3031.948 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,430,736 Dinar (﷼ 1,132) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (39 minutes ago)