Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3076.947 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,990,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,419,766 Dinar (﷼ 1,111) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $407 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)