Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3071.490 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,436,343 Dinar (﷼ 1,770) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (37 minutes ago)