Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.285 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 196% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 138,880,395 Dinar (₨12,306,379) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)