Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.241 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,480,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,163,895 Dinar (₨459,372) in Murree.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (19 minutes ago)