Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.725 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,851,115 Dinar (₨452,334) in Murree.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (42 minutes ago)