Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.860 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,005,180 Dinar (руб 50,613) in Murmansk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)