Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.606 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 944,024 Dinar (руб 48,149) in Murmansk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)