Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.686 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,918,093 Dinar (€1,394) in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)