Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1326.670 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,567,241 Dinar (€1,181) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)