Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.299 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,552,821 Dinar (€3,318) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)