Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1397.208 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,100,393 Dinar (€6,513) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)