Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,945 prices entered by 630 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.885 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 440,656 Dinar (₨24,638) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)