Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.093 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 718,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 338,199 Dinar (₨30,487) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)