Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 275.804 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 713,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 708,870 Dinar (RM2,570) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.10 (30 minutes ago)