Cost of living in Mountain View, California, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mountain View, California (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 17,848,345 Dinar ($15,075) in Mountain View, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (43 minutes ago)