Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.281 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,800 Dinar (Taka 406) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)