Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017.
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,637 Dinar in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)