Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 702.547 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 842,504 Dinar (1,199KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)