Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 677.167 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,337,261 Dinar (1,975KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)