Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.522 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,790,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,077,899 Dinar (R$ 5,578) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)