Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.520 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 502,464 Dinar (965,885 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)