Cost of living comparison between Moshi, Tanzania and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.535 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 825,143 Dinar (1,542,099 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asyut costs E£ 10 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)