Cost of living comparison between Moscow, Russia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,030 prices entered by 414 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.667 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 67% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 522,127 Dinar (руб 27,970) in Moscow.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (30 minutes ago)