Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.749 IQD / KMF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,287 Dinar (2,287 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)