Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.776 IQD / KMF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,591 Dinar (2,375 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)