Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.556 IQD / KMF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 23% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,067 Dinar (1,200 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (39 minutes ago)