Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.564 IQD / KMF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,814 Dinar (1,487 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)