Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.879 IQD / KMF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 23% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,994 Dinar (2,429 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)