Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,395 Dinar (6 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (43 minutes ago)