Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 23% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,597 Dinar (6 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (44 minutes ago)