Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,061 Dinar (2.59 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (17 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Johor Bahru costs RM1,299 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $50,000 (41 minutes ago)