Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,974 Dinar (7 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 100,000,000,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)