Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.639 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 793,299 Dinar (Mex$ 12,466) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)