Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 56.523 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,093,807 Dinar (Mex$ 19,352) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (42 minutes ago)