Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,011 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 944.188 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,279,125 Dinar (C$2,414) in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)