Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,003 prices entered by 438 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 890.661 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,248,211 Dinar (C$2,524) in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (about 1 hour ago)