Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,700 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 913.107 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,923,057 Dinar (C$5,392) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 11,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 35 lei (about 1 hour ago)