Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,898 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 886.304 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,176,137 Dinar (C$1,327) in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)