Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,915 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 882.384 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,461,598 Dinar (C$1,656) in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)