Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.597 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,339,168 Dinar (€3,161) in Montpellier.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)