Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1394.250 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,186,672 Dinar (€3,720) in Montpellier.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (42 minutes ago)