Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1451.690 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,209,816 Dinar (€3,589) in Montpellier.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (23 minutes ago)